nuffnang ads

Thursday 7 May 2015

Reflective journal 2

Assalamualaikum hai...

Today class ( 7/5/2015) dr.wan call my name because i didn't submit my second reflective journal for week 9...hehe...i'm sorry dr.wan at that time i was enjoying my holidays,already forget all the assignment..hehe

There is no class on week 9 because Dr. wan has a meeting.. ( its a good news actually..haha) i was prepared going back to my hometown (klang) yaaa i know its only took 1 hour form UPM to Klang.. but i always get excited because that is the place where i can see my mother :)

Test 2 by Dr. Termizi

The first question is like heart attack question.. What is MAPK? i only wrote Protein kinase..i don't know what exactly is MA... at that time i was in a BRAINSTORM situation... I always heard about MAPK but i don't know it stand for what... funny right?? i like a loser...haha..
But overall the question is quite easy, hopefully i will get a better grades than previous test...

No comments:

Post a Comment