nuffnang ads

Saturday 25 April 2015

Assalamualaikum

Its already 8th week and the final exam just around the corner -_- i just don't feel like wanna to study. For this semester i choose mycology as my elective course. Yes i admit i love studying microbiology more than biochemistry. Microbiology is more easier to understand than my course but to be honest even i love microbiology doesn't means i like to do a bunch of assignments related with it. Dr. Wan had taken over the course BMY4303 Mycology, yes i know she gonna give a lot of assignment because before this she is the one that teach my microbiology (1) class when i was second year, so i prepared for it zzzzzzzzz

Eventho she doesn't remember my face but she still recognize my name. At least she know i was in her class before this. I'm a passive student even at the outside class i more prefer to be alone than spend my time with friends. Alright, so right now i HAVE to do my reflection journey about mycology class as a my assignment so...that is it....hahaha

so i have learned a various type of website such as Thinglink, Scoop It, blendspace and Printrest. Actually Im kind of slow learner when its come to the website/technology..haha.. its take time for me to brain every word/instruction that come out for Dr.Wan.

The first assignment is i have to read on the research paper, Its study about the effect of Fusarium oxysporum on rbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) and plant growth under field conditions. I have learned a several expriment has to take place in order to find the best combination effect of F.oxysporum on AM colonization and host growth.

So Dr.wan ask a whole class

"What you want to learn?" 

my inner voice said "I don't know"... haha

My interest is about food..so if there is any fungi can be related with food maybe i can avoid yawning in the class..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment